Trunz Water Systems 300 – a mobile solar powered water treatment system for freshwater. The mobile Trunz solar powered water treatment system TWS 300 is complete and ready to deploy. It provides approx. 1200 l of clean drinking water per hour from any non saline water source. Powered by solar and/or wind energy it can run up to 24 hours a day, without ongoing fuel and fuel transportation costs. The system is complete with feed pump, automatic back flushing filtration, batteries, solar panels and controls. An Ultrafiltration membrane removes all viruses and bacteria without requiring toxic chemical treatment. The Trunz solar powered water treatment system is ideal for disaster relief, military camps or any other mobile application. The system is very compact, easy to install and to maintain.
Subscribe to our email newsletter.
- Oilsands Research Could Be ‘Game Changer’ for Renewable Energy 13th April 2018
- India Moves to Auction Its First Offshore Wind Power Project 13th April 2018
- SolarReserve, ACWA Sign PPA for 100MW Solar Thermal Project in South Africa 13th April 2018
- Scatec Solar Signs PPAs for 258MW of Solar Plants in South Africa 13th April 2018
- Researchers Test Optimal Configurations for Vertical Axis Wind Turbines to Enable Cheaper Electricity for Cities 26th January 2018