Trunz Water Systems 300 – a mobile solar powered water treatment system for freshwater. The mobile Trunz solar powered water treatment system TWS 300 is complete and ready to deploy. It provides approx. 1200 l of clean drinking water per hour from any non saline water source. Powered by solar and/or wind energy it can run up to 24 hours a day, without ongoing fuel and fuel transportation costs. The system is complete with feed pump, automatic back flushing filtration, batteries, solar panels and controls. An Ultrafiltration membrane removes all viruses and bacteria without requiring toxic chemical treatment. The Trunz solar powered water treatment system is ideal for disaster relief, military camps or any other mobile application. The system is very compact, easy to install and to maintain.
Subscribe to our email newsletter.
- Sheldonay Matric 2017 6th August 2017
- Mafikeng High Matric Ball 2017 5th August 2017
- Time Travel MIGHT Be Possible Through Black Holes And ‘A Cunning Plan’, Experts Claim 8th June 2017
- We Need To Talk About How Artificial Intelligence Can Manipulate Humans 6th June 2017
- As Solar Energy Booms, Indian Manufacturers Struggle To Compete With China 6th June 2017