The OS360 robot cleans all 4 aquarium walls while avoiding obstacles and maneuvering around corners. The first of its kind!
Three different colors to choose from: silver, wood-finish, black.
OCEAN SWIPE 360 is the only automated aquarium glass and acrylic cleaner for all walls on the market today.
This smart robot cleans the algae from all the inner walls of a fresh or salt water aquarium in one continuous pass. The OS360 travels along the aquarium walls while avoiding obstacles and maneuvering around corners. Not only does the robot remove the algae, it can polish acrylic walls as well as remove old surface scratches. It will bring your aquarium back to its original pristine condition.
The OS360 is customizable to fit any tank size and with a sleek profile and choice of beautiful finishes to suit the look of your aquarium. It is easily assembled and programmable. It can work right out of the box or you can program it to suit your aquarium needs. It works perfectly whether you have a canopy or a stand.
If you’re on holiday, or have a very busy work schedule, don’t worry. You can schedule your tank for daily cleanings and monitor the OS360 from your computer or phone.
Features of the OS360:
- Can clean aquarium walls, acrylic or glass up to 1 1/4 inch thick.
- Can go around the corners and clean all four sides of the aquarium.
- Can be programmed to move around objects such as pumps.
- Wireless network communications.
- Fully customizable cleaning schedule. Can be programmed to clean multiple times in a day/week if desired.
- The acceleration and deceleration of the cleaning brush can be programmed so that it will not create waves at the top or disturb sand at the bottom.
- Runs on a lithium ion battery pack.
- An intelligent charging/balancing battery system.
- A charged battery can clean a 350 gallon aquarium in 12 minutes and recharge itself in 35 minutes. It can run for one and a half hours without recharging.
- Molded tracks are installed on the top and bottom of the aquarium, guiding the robot so that it can go around the corners and clean all four sides of the aquarium.
- The molded tracks come in kits and snap together in a staggered method, providing maximum strength. See video on installation of tracks.
- A 24 volt AC power supply charges the battery at its docking station.
- Uses micro-stepper motor technology to move itself along the track for a whisper quiet operation. See sound video.
- CAD designed.
- Patented product.
- You can add on additional tracks to all rewards at $3 per ft.
- One year warranty
Compliant with the following standards: From the very inception of the project, all components and designs comply with regulations of the following: CSA, UL, RoHS, and FCC part 14, and EMI. This provides you with an environmentally safe product.