ANTALYA (Turkey): India on Sunday nudged the G20 to ensure finances and technology worth $100 billion are made available for countries to pursue clean energy during their development, ...Read more 0
Subscribe to our email newsletter.
- Oilsands Research Could Be ‘Game Changer’ for Renewable Energy 13th April 2018
- India Moves to Auction Its First Offshore Wind Power Project 13th April 2018
- SolarReserve, ACWA Sign PPA for 100MW Solar Thermal Project in South Africa 13th April 2018
- Scatec Solar Signs PPAs for 258MW of Solar Plants in South Africa 13th April 2018
- Researchers Test Optimal Configurations for Vertical Axis Wind Turbines to Enable Cheaper Electricity for Cities 26th January 2018